Reopening Plan: Updated Practice Procedures
Our practice is committed to ensuring the safety of our patients, clients and staff. In consultation with our medical teams, we have implemented the following procedures for clients wishing to accompany their pet(s) at appointments:
- In order to manage capacities and maintain social distancing, we are only welcoming one client per appointment to enter the practice, along with their pet(s).
- For entry into the practice, we will require proof of full vaccination, similar to the screening protocols in place at other public and private facilities.
- Our rigorous cleaning and masking protocols are ongoing. Clients will be required to wear a medical grade mask, which we will happily provide if need be.
- We will continue to offer curbside care and medication/supplies pickup for clients who prefer these services.
- As part of our reopening plan, we ensure that all practice staff are either fully vaccinated against COVID-19, or undergo regular rapid testing.
- As always, we kindly ask anyone who has common cold or flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough and difficulty breathing, to please stay home until those symptoms resolve.
For clients in special circumstances, such as an euthanasia service, please give us a call so that we may do our best to accommodate your needs in advance of your appointment.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you!